Thursday, June 1, 2017

Windows, doors and a roof!

I am loving the pace that things are moving at right now. Went by today expecting to see some work on the roof and was blown away to see windows, doors and a roof. Got to see the second floor and I am getting even more excited to make this our home. The one point of concern remains the basement bathroom rough in. I had a conversation yesterday with the PM confirming that a door to the future bathroom is supposed to be place. Now framing is basically done and this still has not been corrected. I noticed the plans in the garage today so I took a look and surprise surprise the plans they are using for the basement reflect a finished basement without a bathroom. This would explain the framing error but it represents a bigger concern as this was an electrical plan, and the rough in has electric work that current plans wont indicate need completion. So, i decided to write an email again to the PM requesting that this will be completed and a timeline so I can insure it is not delayed and result in any back tracking to fix. Hopefully i have a resolution to this tomorrow. On to pictures!

So glad we got the higher elevation with porch and bigger windows in master


 The offending wall that should be a door

 Into the basement

 Lots of room under the stairs
 Our tiny pantry, definitely going to use laundry room for over flow

 Up stairs

Master bathroom

Looking across the upstairs

Master's bath

 Yay front door
Future bedroom for my daughter

Bedroom for my son

Guest bathroom

Master bedroom

Looking out to our bathroom supplies

I am pretty happy with living room


Entering from garage


Looking into master bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment